SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Fri Oct 27 07:45:18 PDT 2000

Kiri, I'd really appreciate it.  I was hoping to run out to Gateways last
night and pick up a copy of the book, but a *huge* document production and a
computer virus kept me at work until way late.  With a little luck, I may be
able to get out there tomorrow.

I've contacted the producer for the TV show so that we can discuss the
specifics.  What I'd like to do is find three or four dishes that are fairly
representative of medieval cooking, and different enough from modern food to
really prove the point.  Blancmange comes to mind, and I'm sure there must
be others.  Suggestions are quite welcome, of course.  Depending on how many
people I can have in as tasters, I'd really like to get the reporter who
reviewed the book.  I doubt that I'd be able to get the authors up here,
although I might give it a shot.

Anyway, please let me know what your husband's protege and her husband
think.

Rose