SC - reading the Florilegium

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 09:43:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/27/00 10:15:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

> <<
>   Many thanks, Stefan.  I guess I will have to take the time to peruse your
>   whole site.  Probably not until next week.  I have too much to do today
and
>   on the weekend.
>   Kirsten >>
>
>  Uh, honey, you better bring a lunch.......and a sleeping bag.....a be
>  prepared to come back next weekend, too.......
>
>  Mordonna The Cook (who has gotten so lost in there I had to ask directions
> on
>  how to get out.........)

While I haven't managed to get totally lost there, it is one of the few sites
which managed to give me keyboard face.  Meaning that I was so fascinated and
spent so much time in there that I fell asleep still reading and scribbling
notes and awoke with my keyboard imprinted on my cheeks.

Perhaps there should be a warning at the beginning of the site "This site is
addictive and can lead to compulsively more accurate recreations"

Constance de la Rose