SC - Non-member submission - Japanese Cooking Sources

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 27 12:32:49 PDT 2000

Dear Roibeard:

Yay!  I would love to answer your questions, but I'm at work and my books are at
home.  Give me a couple-three hours and I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, have some fun with this:  choose the search engine of your
choice [mine is Google.com], go to the food section and run a search for
Japanese recipes.

Yours in service,
Selene

Dame Selene Colfox