SC - Curry

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 14:06:18 PDT 2000

- --- Llewmike at aol.com wrote:
> I may be mistaken but I heard a report this morning
> on NPR that I thought was
> indicating that curry is addictive?  I only heard
> part of the report.  Does
> anyone know the details?

I hadn't heard this report, but it does sound very
familiar to me (as if I had heard the same thing a
while back).  Not to put the cart before the horse,
but it seems quite possible that one or more of the
many, many herbs and spices which make up the standard
curry may (MAY) be addictive...  This bears looking
into, i'd imagine.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who has recently switched from mainlining red curry
in favor of the level, milder intoxication of the
green stuff...)