SC - Clove oil

Elanore Amrstrong ellie_armstrong at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 12:28:35 PST 2000

I make a clove cordial once for a medicinal cordial
competition, and beleive me, it works.  Being of the
age where ALOT of my friends are having wisdom teeth
removed, I've started stocking the "medicinal
strength" vesion in smaller bottles to hand out a week
before the event.  Cloves with juniper is what makes
Drambuie work so effectivly against tooth pain.  A
SMALL sip of either, swish over the affected area
about thirty times, then spit - if you want.

Mary Elenore