SC - feedback requested

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Oct 29 20:32:02 PST 2000

<SNIP>
>So, anyway, if I am committing the same social faux pas here, someone
>please let me know and I'll cut back or whatever.

Stefan,

It might be a case of level of exposure.  People in your local area would
probably be seeing you a lot more and therefore would get more exposure to
discussions on the Florilegium.

My wife runs Cockatrice, Lochac's A&S Magazine (PLUG: It's a bloody good read!
and has a fair amount of foodie content).  I'm personally a little sick (for my
wife who'll read this later, it's just a little dear...) of talking about it
but for those with less exposure the amount of discussions by Mel is OK.

So, the point I think is that it's your "friend" who is the "social dufus" not
you and if you are a little sensitive of what people say, just tone down the
frequency of discussions locally.

Drake.

ps.  As Lochac's MoAS (at least for another 3 weeks), I have referred a lot of
Lochac people to the Florilegium and have heard nothing but overwealming
praise.  I've sent the initial email off to a few friends in Lochac today, and
to precis their words: "Well done. Bloody Fantastic. And about time you were
recognised for your efforts..."