SC - feedback requested

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Oct 30 23:44:38 PST 2000

Malachias replied to my question with:
> I, for one, have always found your emails helpful, whether invited or not.
> Sometimes, I forget to consult your resource, and need the reminder, and I
> am willing to bet others feel the same way.  In fact, I would love to see
> you on the SCA-newbie list some time - you would be a huge hit over there.

Thank you for your comments. And to everyone else who has replied here or
by email.

I'm not sure if I can handle another list, I'm pretty far behind on
SCA-Arts for instance, but I may be willing to try to at least visit
there occasionally if it might be useful. Could you please send me
subscription info on this list by email?

This is not one of the lists I send my monthly Florilegium article to.
If you think that might be useful (or not) please let me know that, too.
- --
HL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net