SC - pesto sauce period?

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Sun Oct 1 23:16:12 PDT 2000

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> looking out for their sister's welfare, wanting her to get ahead in
> the world.

As long as she did not give it away.

> Adamantius (bet you didn't think I could run so fast!)

But can you outrun a dick? A thrown F. Dick cleaver to be precise.

/UlfR
 Realizing that he needs two more kitchen knives; a good -- not so-so --
Japanese vegetable knife and a good cleaver. And I'm not running, I'm
just practicing the purloined french letter technique.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Cross-threading: it's not just for screw tops anymore
		-- Victoria Swann