SC - Lebonese sweets

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:22:22 PDT 2000

Greetings the list.

I went to a middle-eastern market on Friday evening and found the kataifa
(and a lot of other stuff I didn't know I needed).  The man there was very
helpful.  He has made the sweet using the baklava or walnut filling.  I told
him I would bring in my attempt.  Funny thing, after we talked about food
and recipies for about 40 minutes, he offered me a job!  He can't come close
to my present salary, but stangely enough-I'm thinkin.....

Thanks for all your help.  I'll let the list know how it comes out.
Olwen