SC - Way OT: Need advice to prevent freezing

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 4 18:15:15 PDT 2000

Many apologies, good gentles, for asking here...but I can't get answers from
anyone else that I've asked.

Sternfeld's Cloved Orange event is this coming Saturday, and the weather
wasn't *supposed* to what it is now predicted to be....cold is one thing,
but it's now supposed to *snow*!

The majority of the event is going to be outdoors.  I will be helping with
Harper duties, and I have no cloak to keep my old bones warm.  I'll toss on
old long johns under my garb, but I will still be cold.  *shivers*

Can anyone perhaps tell me how to make a warm cloak in two and a half days
with no sewing machine?  I have loads of material, but the hand sewing is
going to drive me nuts.

I've given my word to the Baron himself that I will be there to help, and
will not break it.  If all else fails, I will go with no cloak at all.  But
I won't let my new friends down.

Sorry for posting to the list, feel free to email me in private.

Blessings,

Ari