SC - Entreaty to the Listmembers

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 4 19:22:17 PDT 2000

Khadijah,

I know we have listmembers in Seattle (Barony of Madrone) who are going
to be better able to find a fit for Arthur, but if there is anything I
can do, I do live in An Tir (several hours south) and I have a son who
is also 14. He would be very welcome to hang out with us when it can be
arranged...

Does anyone from Madrone know someone in the barony with teenagers?
Maybe the stepmom needs to meet some 'normal' folks to loosen up a
little?

Feel free to pass on my e-address if you like.

'Lainie