SC - Re: emulsified sauces

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:48:16 PDT 2000

I used to have an aviary.  Where I live now, my landlord would be doing the
neck snapping.  He's already upset about my rooftop herb garden and he goes
balistic when I have a rooftop cookout.  But then, life is short and we
should have all the adventure we can grab.

Olwen...who hopes one day soon to run and jump and play again..