SC - OT-Enabling Auto Word Wrap

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 12:06:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/6/00 5:15:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

> I don't know what this means...do you have problems with my posts? (Not
>  that I'd know what to do if you did, but I could ask my computer geek
>  friend to help!)
>
>  Leanna
Maybe I can help. If you are using MS Outlook, or a similar type of program
(AOL, for instance, does not do this), you can go into the program itself and
click on Auto Word Wrap. In this way, the program knows to automatically come
to an end of a sentence line about 50 charachters long, and starts the next
line automatically. If you don't enable this on the program you end up with a
line as long as what you have typed....And the program waits for you to use
the "enter" key--like you would with an old typewriter--to tell it where to
stop the line and start a new one.

In whatever program you are using, go to "help" and type in "wordwrap" and it
should bring up the directions for you on how to enable.

Hope this helps.

Lars