SC - Hello!

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sun Oct 8 18:10:40 PDT 2000

At 05:46 PM 10/8/00 PDT, you wrote:
>At any rate, you seem like a fun bunch of people, so I'm really looking
>forward to being part of the list.  I might even occasionally submit, what a
>shock eh? Lyra.

Bet your occasional submission shocks your boyfriend, too!  I'm Leanna
(officially Lady Liadnan of Sparrowhaven) from the Shire of Mooneschadowe,
Ansteorra (mka Stillwater, OK) I began by lurking and posting recipes when
I had something to contribute.  Now, the group has subverted me into making
the occasional off-color remark. Welcome aboard. Leanna