SC - helloooooo

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Oct 9 00:31:48 PDT 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> Puck replied to 'Lainie:
>
> > I certainly wouldn't, but the Cute Little Red Haired Girl might have a thing
> > or two to say to the both of us if you did....
>
> Ah,....Puck, exactly which Cute Little Red Haired Girl are we talking
> about? :)
>
> Seumas

I think, my Dove, that Puck is talking about _His_ Cute Little
Red-Haired Girl, who I think is a recent acquisition, IIRC.

_Your_ Cute Little Red-Haired Girl is going to saunter over to the Rock,
clear some riff-raff out of the hottub there, put some fresh herbs in
the water, then shuck you and put you in to stew for awhile. Feed you
some peeled grapes. Hand you a glass of wine.

Lets just hope the riff-raff haven't done anything disgusting in the
water... ;-D

'Lainie