SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Oct 9 12:17:55 PDT 2000

Sounds to me like you did a great job...and that award was very well deserved.

Congratulations!!!!!

Kiri

"Decker, Terry D." wrote:

> Protectorate Feast is now over and I'm exhausted.  I'll post the recipes
> seperately after adding more notes.
>
> \While I was involved in cleaning the kitchen, I was called out to receive
> first, the thanks of the Baron and Baroness and second, to receive an Iris,
> the kingdom grant-level award for Arts and Sciences.  Gunthar was kind
> enough to speak my praise and to present me with his personal Iris.  It was
> a great courtesy and honor.
>
> I'm tired.  I think I'll stop doing feasts.  Maybe I'll help make the bake
> goods for other cooks, if asked.  But, I have this idea...

I hope you won't.  Although some things went wrong, most appear to have gone
very well...and like the actor who blows some of his lines, and covers well
enough that only he knows he messed up, probably only you know that you didn't
do everything you meant to do!  Keep up the good work!!!!!

Kiri