SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Mon Oct 9 14:38:43 PDT 2000

Actually, I have the seeds of a feast idea which I will kick around with the
Baron and Baroness, but it will be six months or longer to bring it to
fruition.

I'm also interested in working out better serving methods based on Medieval
models and by using the two party messe for portion control.

I was overheard declaiming the thought that I would like to cook my next
feast for an incipient shire's first event.  Sixty or so people and a simple
menu.  That still sounds good to me.

We will see what the future brings.

Bear