cook's cote (was Re: SC - test- don't read)

Jen Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 15:32:32 PDT 2000

Adamatius wrote:
>Actually, while we're on the subject, is there any evidence to suggest
>that the concept of chefs in white coats extends to cooks in period?

I'd also be interested in this.  I'm currently considering making white
trigger Mongol dels for my husband and I to wear while cooking.  I came up
with the idea to do this while making dels for him for Pennsic, and have
also seen similar styles in mundane chef coats.

Luveday

Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium
http://mkcooks.homestead.com

Cooking is great - it's a socially acceptable excuse to play with knives and
fire

AOL IM: Luveday Tyreman