SC - A SLUGLY Gallery! You NEED to see this!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Oct 10 17:33:52 PDT 2000

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> > Gunter!
> > Ack! Does this mean the post is finally going through? Not all
> > bazillion tries, I hope?
> > 'Lainie
> > who thought they'd vanished entirely...
>
>         Yep, and they are quite interesting pictures, indeed!  I do like the
> bananas in Seamus' hair, and he looks just like what I pictured,

Isn't he cuuute?

> but you,
> dear girl, I thought you said you were a woman of size!?!  You are
> entirely too slim to consider yourself such, and I would not be ashamed
> of wearing a sarong in public, either, if I had your figure!  Eat a donut
> or something if you want to continue on with this 'large woman' idea
> (obligatory food content ;)

Wish my doctor agreed with you! But I am heavier than I look, and they
want me to lose 30-40 lbs. Gotta lose at least some and get my blood
pressure back down. And I 'feel' big- moving around and such. And
there's the 'laying down on the bed to zip the jeans' thing... ;-)

>         I did not get a good look at the 'eyestalk' hat, though, it did not come
> out really clear on my computer.  All in all, though, it looks like great
> fun.

Imagine a Disneyfied 15th century headdress- cone-shaped horns, with
white styrofoam eyeballs on the ends, and lots of iridescent cellophane
draped all over. Very wide, tough to get through doors, etc.

I'm glad you likes the pictures. I't kind of cool to finally be able to
show the list what I've been talking about for so long!

OFC-I've been wondering though? What did European slugs eat before the
introduction of the tomato to Europe? It seems to me that slugs love
nothing quite so much as tender tomato plants... ;-)

'Lainie