cook's cote (was Re: SC - test- don't read)

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Wed Oct 11 10:30:52 PDT 2000

Adamantius, partisan of the tiny B&W houndstooth check, not asking for
trouble like the white pants wearers, effete like the black pants
wearers, nor just plain tacky and lacking in tradition, like the paisley
wearers
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

Now if someone can just tell me where to get good wool in little hounds
tooth for a reasonable price (and a good weight of linen while your at it),
I've been meaning to run up some cooking togs for bear to wear in kitchens.
Margarite