SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:27:17 PDT 2000

With the group I cook with, you would most likely be drowned out.  We weave
a tangle of personalities and opinions like any family of 10 kids and no
parents...funny thing, I think I'm almost the oldest in the group and they
usually have 2 or 3 folk trying to keep me in line and "politically
correct".  Then ~ where is the fun in that?
Olwen