SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Wed Oct 11 13:06:08 PDT 2000

Sorry, it's probably another Bear (there are a few of us around).  I do most
of my cooking in Oklahoma and Texas (Ansteorra).  It's also been 4 years
since I last played kitchen tyrant, although I've been called upon to be the
baker in the interim.

Over the past couple of years, I've been venturing outside of Ansteorra, so
we may meet someday in another kitchen.

Bonne Chance

Bear