SC - Omlette question

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Oct 11 13:43:40 PDT 2000

Here's a question maybe those who have cooked breakfast for lots can
answer...

I've fallen for the idea of doing a breakfast with period food.. one ofthe
things I was thinking of was the Orange Omletee for Harlots and Ruffians.

The original recipe says (according to _the Medieval Kitchen_):
Take eggs and break them, with oranges, as many as you like. Squeeze their
juice and add it to the eggs with sugar; then take olive oil or fat, and
heat i in the pan and add the eggs. This was for rufians and brazen
harlots.

Anyway, is there a way to do these en masse if you have a food service
type griddle to work with? Can you do a big 'sheet' on the griddle and
slice it up into smaller portions? Or no?

- -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker