SC - Friday the 13th/Full Moon Flu?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Oct 13 09:44:21 PDT 2000

Weird.   I had a very flu-like episode this morning at 5AM that woke me
up shivering and upset to my stomach.  I was not running a fever, and
some ibu and a ginger ale set me right enough to go back to sleep.  I'm
basically ok now, just shaky.  Friday the 13th/Full Moon Flu?  An
interesting concept.
I am sure the 'doctors' in period would be bleeding us to regulate our
humors, and what, feeding us warming foods to regulate our internal
temperature?
Christianna