SC - Olaf's Carolingian Feast /fri 13th

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Oct 13 13:31:00 PDT 2000

Either that or start celebrating the xxth anniversary of your 29th
birthday...that's what my friends started for me some (mumble) years ago.

Actually, having beaten cancer 3 times, I'm really happy to have reached
(almost)
59 years of age and being here to brag about it!

Kiri

Congrats on beating Cancer. None of my frailties is that scary, but none are
curable so I limp along on bad days and keep on going. I proudly admit to 60
years cause I've earned every one of them. Margarite