SC - Help obtained!

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Fri Oct 13 20:36:14 PDT 2000

I have received several offers to look over the rough draft of the
translation and provide comments.  Upon reflection, I have decided
to be greedy, and take advantage of multiple points of view.  All
those who have already contacted me will get a copy of the file.

I have also received several kind offers to help with the HTML.  In
that matter, of course, I can only accept one.

My deepest thanks to everyone who has offered help, and to the
many list-members who have provided help, information,
suggestions, and encouragement along the way.

I hope to have something suitable to send out by the end of the
weekend.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann