SC - Friday the 13th/Full Moon Flu?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Oct 14 08:05:33 PDT 2000

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:50:57 -0500 "Michael Newton" <melcnewt at netins.net>
writes:
> Maybe Christiana is turning into a werewolf!!! It is a Full Moon and
> Friday the 13th. And October.
>
> Maybe you should get some Wolfsbane recipes?
> Thorbjorn

What is ibu, my Lady?
>Ari

Either Ibuprophene(sp?) or short for international bitterness units
(rating of how hopped a beer is).
/Angus who felt better than ever yesterday.

	Sorry for my abbreviation, I meant Ibuprophen.  (One of my proteges
calls it 'Boobooprophen').  I did not know about the measurement of
bitterness units, you learn something new every day.
	As far as me turning into a werewolf (Where wolf? There, wolf! Why are
you talking like that?  I don't know, I thought you wanted to talk like
that...), I don't think that's the case, although I did see a pretty
interesting short film on the subject last night on Exposure on the SciFi
channel.  They got him with a silver arrow head that had been blessed.
They said that "blessed silver" would do the trick, I had always wondered
where they got the silver bullet thing.  But my only wolf-like tendancies
is that I have my own dog pack (3 snuggle dogs, not much of a menace),
and do like to curl up in the warm bed and have my back scratched.  I
draw the line at kibble and rolling in bad-smelling stuff, however.  So,
hold onto your wolvesbane, you might need it closer to home!
	Christianna
	more apt to turn into a silkie than a werewolf