SC - Worst feast ever...

ekoogler at chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Oct 17 15:16:14 PDT 2000

> Well, said, though I think this applies as much to period as modern or
> periodoid food...
>
> --

Planning and executing an orientl feast is no small task...and does require a
lot of pre-planning and a serious pre-cook.  We have found, after preparing
a number of these, including a mostly documentably period one in September
(don't worry, I haven't forgotten to publish what we did...I've just been VERY
busy with new job!!), that much of what is served can and should be prepared
ahead.  There is a lot of prep, especially in the case of stir-fry foods as
everything is done in prep...the cooking is the least of what needs to be done.

Phlip's experience also underlines the importance of trying things out before
you try to serve them at a feast, as well.  Otherwise, you are courting
disaster!

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/