SC - Olaf's Carolingian Feast Results & Thanks

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Oct 17 16:58:25 PDT 2000

Hej!
    Thanks for the kind thoughts.  While no where near perfection or a
profesionaly trained Cheif I do know that feast can go perfectly.  It just
takes lots of planing & help as well as a little bit of luck.  I was happy
with the feast I served & only a little miffed about the lack of assistance
(mainly about my lack of time off to find assistants).  My Mundane work
schedule is the pits & I need some non SCAdian help at the store-so I can go
to all the events not split them.
Hej!
Olaf