SC - Herb blends for soft cheeses--a question

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 18:12:21 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/17/00 1:35:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> She didn't ask for any.>>

She did mention she was looking for period examples in her post.

<< I just threw out some ideas that I liked, as did  others.  >>

Good ideas they were too. I copied the ones I didn't already have to my
modern recipe collection. ;-) Thanks.

<< I have to assume everyone on this list is smart enough to check
> the Miscellany and Flori-thingie before putting the question to the
assembled
> brains.>>

Not everyone on the list has Internet access. You can have e-mail access
without Internet access. Internet access is needed to view the Miscellany or
the Flori-thingy or any of the other equally good recipe and resource sites
available.

>  Selene

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol