SC - Florilegium w/o web access

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 17 23:54:13 PDT 2000

I think I've mentioned this before, but it has probably been awhile.
Actually web access has become so pervassive I thought most who had
email access had web access. It is certainly true the other direction.

Anyway, I am willing to send any of the files in the Florilegium,
including the master filelist, by email to anyone who doesn't have
web access. If you remember, please indicate whether you want it in text
or Word format. If you are on one of the email accounts that limits
attachments or the message size, I will break the file into multiple
email messages.

Please keep in mind that for more than a few files I will have to
work it into my schedule and it may take several days or more. But I
have sent fairly large collections of files and will if requested.
Although I do take a dim view of requests such as "send me everything
you have on medieval foods". :-)

> << I have to assume everyone on this list is smart enough to check
> > the Miscellany and Flori-thingie before putting the question to the
> assembled
> > brains.>>
>
> Not everyone on the list has Internet access. You can have e-mail access
> without Internet access. Internet access is needed to view the Miscellany or
> the Flori-thingy or any of the other equally good recipe and resource sites
> available.
>
> >  Selene
>
> Ras

- --