SC - Welcome Lady Tabitha

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 19 21:22:23 PDT 2000

Lady Tabitha Baker said:
> 	I have been following the posts regarding kids helping in the
> kitchen at events. I have 4 daughters ages 18mos, to 9 yrs. The older three
> are always eager to find a way to help at events. They regularly do
> water-bearing ( the 9 yr old did3 consecutive hours last Gulf Wars)
> and serve beverages at events.
 <snip of other things her children do to help put at SCA events>

Unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time Tabitha has posted to
this list. I don't think she has posted an introductory message
about herself, so I'm going to step in here. (Yes, Stefan is so
meek and quiet). Welcome, Tabitha!

Tabitha has four cute little girls. And yes I often see them helping
out at our feasts. I've lost track of how many feasts at our Baronial
events she has either been a kitchen helper or headcook for.

It is through her husband that we secured the wonderful fighter
practice site that we are going to be using, that I mentioned in
another message.

And lastly, for all her hard work, it was decided to punish//////
choose her to ride herd on our contentious Barony as Seneschal.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net