SC - budgeting question

Fri Oct 20 07:18:01 PDT 2000

For myself, test runs of a feast are usually private dinner parties funded
by me.  I have been known to make a quick test of a dish from the feast
supplies to see that things will work the way I plan, but that is not a test
of the feast menu.

As for testing out recipes, that is something which occurs for dinner every
so often or passed out to the lab rats... uh, populace at pop meeting.

Bear