SC - goose fat

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Oct 20 13:54:36 PDT 2000

    I dunno, I've always wanted to open a restaurant serving German,
Italian, Spanish, and Japanese cooking. It'd be the world's first Fascist
Food restaurant! We could serve:

    Nuremburgers (make your own judgement)
    Roast Quisling with Vichy sauce
    Peking Duck & Run
    Mouselinni Upside-down Cakes
    Schnitzengrubers
    Mojo Tojo
    Franco Fritters
    Blasted Beef a la Guernica
    Dresdentorte en flambe
and
    Buchenwald Bean Surprise (it's a gas!)

    Franchise opportunities available!

    Sieggy (building a bunker under the rock)