SC - Re: Peach pits (Recipe)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 06:20:41 PDT 2000

Yes, Atlantian Crown, will you be there?  If any of you on the list will be
there, please stop by the Bright Hills pavillion and say hello.  I believe
we are going to put up "art deco" (the red one) at the field instead of the
yellow and white stripped.  I shall be hopping about on crutches still so
not hard to miss.

I was on my way last Sat. to Viking Raids in hopes of meeting some of you,
but my car threw a brake shoe and I had to limp back home.  Very
disappointing..

But next weekend is our T-N-T out at Rocks, so I shall  get to play out
there.
Olwen