SC - Re: Worst Critique Ever

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Oct 24 18:28:28 PDT 2000

At 6:20 PM -0400 10/24/00, Llewmike at aol.com wrote:
>As a matter of fact, the cook is preparing her own post mortem on the event
>and will soon be publishing it.  She does receive this list by a roundabout
>route and all of her apprentices are on this list.
>
>However, as we have been asked to take this matter private, it is fully my
>intent to do so.

I think that depends on the post mortem. If it amounts to saying
"some people said horrible things about my feast and they were all
false," then I don't think it is worth posting here--even if it is
true. But if it is an analysis of things that went wrong, and why
they went wrong, and how one could prevent them from going wrong in
the future, that might be useful.
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/