SC - Re: Worst Critique Evert

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Oct 25 08:30:19 PDT 2000

>  Sometimes there are individuals who, for what ever reason, haven't sought
> the professional or medical guidance they need .  Often this type of person
> seems to antagonize almost everyone they come in contact with.  They don't
> represent the ideals of chivalry and honor,and with only a few words, they
> manage to give this impression to everyone else.  Sadly, the knowledge and
> skills of this type of person are so overshadowed by their "illness" that a
> great many people fail to see anything but the "illness".

I don';t know either of the persons concerned, but the appearance of
attempting psychiatric diagnosis of acquanitances in public is one I
personally abhor, and it is frankly a practice that can have far more
personal and serious and lasting consequences than a simple disagreeement
about the quality of the feast. Public accusations of mental illness are
both inappropriate and unchivalrous

Get on with the business of the list, please.