SC - I am So Ashamed! (long)

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Wed Oct 25 10:27:11 PDT 2000

I suspect that Gunthar is right, and the errors lie with the author of the
book and not the Sentinel's reporter (my own opinions of the Sentinel
notwithstanding).  I am partially inclined to buy a copy of the book so I
can play "spot the prejudices," but am not sure the frustration would be
worth it.

However, as I mentioned yesterday, it looks like I'll get a chance to do a
TV show on medieval food for a local public access station.  I can do my
best to refute some of these misconceptions, but I realize that there is a
lot more damage control to be done.  Any advice will be gratefully accepted.
Wall-to-wall counselling sounds really appealing right now.

Rose