SC - Is this the Cooks List?

Drake & Meliora meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Wed Oct 25 14:09:42 PDT 2000

Hi guys,

I've just resurfaced briefly from the Uni/work maelstrom that is my life at
the moment for a bit of nice relief on my favourite list and find posts like
this!

Is this the Cooks List that prides itself on holding forth intellectual
debates in "Poppa Gunthar's lounge room" or have I resurfaced onto an
alternative plane of existence ...

Come on guys, we can do much better than this !!!!

Meliora
(Lochac/Australia)

ften this type