SC - OT: apologies

LadyEbonSwan at aol.com LadyEbonSwan at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 21:34:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/00 12:01:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< t seems that my comment about being Wiccan, and my signing of my name
 Arianne, which, btw, has been my name since I Initiated in 1983, has
 garnered another person on this list of 2 years standing with a similar name
 to receive a private flame intended for me. >>

    If someone has problems with religious choices, they are more than
welcome to email me privately...we'll sort it aaaaaaaaal out....::cracks her
knuckles:: Would someone like to explain to me what being Wiccan has to do
with cooking?  As I understand the thread, we're discussing a badly done
cookbook with ostensibly *period* recipes, which obviously aren't.

    ...or am I missing something?  Focus, people...focus!

            Siobhan
     - the confused Pagan tryin' to cook around here...