Wiccan Cookbook Reviewed (was Re: SC - I am So Ashamed! (long))

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 26 13:40:14 PDT 2000

Ok, I'll be nicer.  Well I'll try.  The people who whine that they don't get
peerages because of their religion/household affiliation/hair color/whatever
tend to have other real reasons why their ambitions are frustrated, like lack of
ability and commitment. That's a hot button of mine right about now.

As regards the book itself:  it just appears that neither the author nor the
reviewer seem to be extremely clue-filled about either historical cooking or
Wiccan tradition.  Well, it's better than the book I read recently that cited
pumpkins and potatoes as ancient Druid sacred plants.  <aack -- pbbbt!>  I'd
write a better book, but I'm afraid the market is a bit saturated already with
crud.  Besides, I'd probably offend somebody by making it NOT vegan.

Selene