SC - Re: Wiccan/Pagan Wannabes/Politics

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 18:24:52 PDT 2000

I personally think that everyone should thank their
own particular deity that the SCA is tolerant of ALL
religions and recreates the Middle Ages/Renaissance
"as it should have been".  If we didn't then all
Wiccans, Pagans and such would be shunned and burned
at the stake by the rest of us, because that is what
was done during the SCA periods.  And the Protestants
would be fighting with the Catholics and the Catholics
would be fighting with the Muslims and everyone would
be mistreating the Jews.  And our Society would be
more messed up that the mundane world currently is.

So let us count our mutual blessings and "love thy
neighbor", but just don't get caught at it. :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.