SC - help on documentation

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 18:29:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/00 3:16:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

> Actually, I did just such a class at Pennsic this year, called "How to
Choose

>  a 'Period' Cookbook", with the focus being on how to tell if the recipes
>  presented in the book are actually period or not, and how accurately they
>  were redacted.  I also discussed several sources which just give the
>  originals and English translations, and mentioned checking the translation
> if
>  you have the knowledge to do so.

Gosh, I wish they had this class scheduled for Estrella. I'd love to sit in
on it. We will have classes on outdoor and dutch oven cooking, but I would
love to see something like this.

Lars--who has been the reeipient of three copies of "Fabulous Feasts" by
well-meaning friends....