SC - clove oil

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 11:42:18 PDT 2000

> >After our shire meeting last night, one of the
ladies was asking
about
>clove
> >oil. She cited a cordial recipe she has that
mentions it and
wondered
>where
> >she might be able to find some. I've not seen it
before, so I
thought I
>would
> >throw the question out to everyone.
> >
> >Suggestions on where to look?

Health food stores carry all kinds of essential oils,
and when I have gotten clove oil it has been cheaper
there than at the drugstore. Check in your area, these
things tend to differ from place to place. The brand I
buy is aura cacia and it's called clove bud oil. IT's
great for using on toothaches and teething babies. But
good luck finding it. If you dont have a health food
store or a drug store that will get it for you check
out more.com. I know they carry it and if you order
more than $20 worth of merchandise, they dont have any
shipping charges.  Good luck finding it.
nisha