SC - Japanese cook book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Oct 28 06:43:41 PDT 2000

Yes, I have this book and have used it extensively.  It also has the advantage of having
some wonderful illustrations...pictures of the dishes, along with line drawings of how to
perform certain tasks.  The yakitori recipe is outstanding...we served that dish at
Festival of Kites.  I understand from the lady who taught the Japanese food history
course at Pennsic, that yakitori is a period dish.

Kiri

PS:  Try looking for the book on Adall.com....you might find a lower price on the book
than at Amazon.