SC - cheese recipe request

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Oct 29 21:54:52 PST 2000

Begga asked::
> Just recently there was a discussion on cheese and instructions for
> making a simple cheese was posted.  I can't find where I saved that
> discussion, please would that poster send the information again?

Well, I don't have that particular info, at least not the in Florilegium.
However, perhaps these files on cheese in the FOOD section might be of
use to you. I'm posting this to the list in case others might also be
interested:
cheese-msg       (144K)  7/27/00    Medieval cheese. Recipes.
Cheese-Making-art (30K)  9/29/97    "Cheese Making for the Compleat
Novice" by
                                       Lady Aoife Finn.
cheesemaking-msg  (39K) 12/ 8/99    Comments and info. on cheesemaking. Recipes.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net