SC - Barley malt syrup?

Tue Oct 31 12:58:08 PST 2000

Malt syrup is a very common sweetner in baking.  Most large groceries carry
it, but you may have to look for it.  Very often, the can of malt comes with
a packet of yeast for making ale.  It is very sticky, strongly malt flavored
and keeps very well.  I've been working on a can for a couple years.

Barley malt is period.  It was used in brewing.  However, I have no idea if
barley malt syrup is period.

Bear