SC - Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 19:38:40 PST 2000

- --part1_9f.c70f0e9.2730ea40_boundary

I would like to take the opportunity to wish the list a very Happy New Year!
May your barrels be filled with fishes. Happy Samhain!!!!

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_9f.c70f0e9.2730ea40_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>I would like to take the opportunity to wish the list a very Happy New Year! <BR>May your barrels be filled with fishes. Happy Samhain!!!!
<BR>
<BR>Ras
<BR>The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_9f.c70f0e9.2730ea40_boundary--