SC - Re: teething things

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 06:27:59 PDT 2000

>When I was a baby, we lived in france for a short time. I remember my mom
>telling me that mothers there would give their children stale crusts from
>french bread to teeth on.
>
>I would imagine that this is the same type of thing that was used in
>period.
>
>Ilia

Both my sister and I teethed on a leather key holder that my mother bought
in Mexico.  When she bought it, it was rigid.  By the time we were done with
it, it was softer than chamois.

We suffered no ill effects, and the orthodontic work we both went through
later was more due to genetics than teething materials, I'm sure.

Vicente
(he of the $7000 smile)