SC - fila

Sarah Elmore elmoresarah at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:51:32 PDT 2000

How old is the dough in the Freezer. Also are the layers still separate?

I tend to make my strudles in batches of 5 and then Freeze them. As long as
they are used within a few months they are fine. I wouln't let them sit in
the Freezer for more than 4 months as the quality goes down. But for you if
the layers are still workable you should be fine.

Sarah
An Tir